- 1+ years experience with digital products, such as sites and applications.
- Ability to write efficient, scalable and reusable code.
- Experience with version control, such as Git.
- Ability to work comfortably with command-line interpreters (Terminal).
- Experience solving compatibility issues between less advanced browsers.
- Familiarity with Mac OSX and Windows computers.
- Focus on the end user, through accessible and efficient code.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor, such as SASS and LESS.
- Experience with fluid grids and responsive sites.
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as Wordpress.