We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- One or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of common software development practices.